|Registrationshow details +||$325.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: October 17, 2017 1:24 am
Sales End: January 12, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- A-AK - Edinburgh
January 13, 2018 - January 14, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
The 2 day Advanced AK Operator Weekend with Sonny Puzikas course is fast paced, dynamic and action packed. ALL training will take place outside on the range. No mats, no padding, no donuts and lectures. Come prepared to get tired, dirty and sore.
- Manipulating the AK Rifle
- Transition Drills with the AK
- Range safety and reality
- Peripheral realm- getting out of the visual and mental “tunnel”
- Movement- the thing that buys you 1/2 of that second
- Going hands-on before going for your weapon. Ability to adapt to realities in front of you and basing it on situational factors present, rather than dogmatic conditioning and instilled habits.
- Weapon access. Fine tuning it to reflect the situation and immediate action requirements presented by the situation
- The stigma and dogma of shooting stance
- Shooting (and hitting the target) from less than optimal positions
- Tuning up your skills for the critical time acquiring desired effects
- AK Rifle (You can bring an AR, just realize most drills are AK Specific)
- 4 AK Magazines
- A Method to Carry Your AK Magazines
- Semi-Automatic Duty Handgun of good quality.
- 4 Handgun Magazines
- Good quality holster (no nylon or SERPA)
- System to carry extra handgun magazines and holster (duty belt, battle belt, chest rig, etc.)
- 300 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 300 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection
- Knee pads will be helpful
- Dress for the weather!!
- All Training (Blue-Gun) weapons and Force-on-Force equipment will be provided
Solid knowledge of the purpose, function and safety measures with the AK.
About Sonny Puzikas:
Sonny grew up in the Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic of the USSR, becoming familiar with the AK at an early age in paramilitary volunteer groups, “You signed up for that organization if you wanted to skip biology and instead go to the shooting range.” Sonny joined the Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) and was selected for duty in a regional special purpose unit (Spetsnaz). As the Soviet Union entered its twilight in the late 1980s and early 90s, Sonny’s unit acted against internal threats to the regime multiple times. He was later selected to join an elite national-level Spetsnaz unit, and in the final bloody days of the Soviet Union Sonny went into combat against separatists and Islamic militants at locations across the country. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Sonny immigrated to the US, “We can say it was time to change life and look for better options.” In the US Sonny worked in the personal security industry before becoming a trainer, actor, firefighter, and video game icon. Today, Sonny presents his unique perspective on violence and personal protection in private and public seminars worldwide.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31 Edinburgh, Indiana Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31. Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing. Please note....some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.