- AHFBB Edinburgh 2021-02-14
February 14, 2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
About This Course:
We have all become painfully aware the price and scarcity of ammunition for training. However, that doesn’t remove the need to train and keep our skills sharp.
Thankfully with recent advances in steel BB handguns, you can get 90% of the training value from utilizing one of these systems. Usually you can get a clone model in the exact size, weight, and function as your everyday carry handgun. You can train movements, access, and manipulations in a very cheap and fun environment.
This course will push you to refine your skills in a dynamic environment in ways that actually aren’t possible with lethal rounds.
- Weapon presentation
- Weapon application
- Area awareness
- Significance of movement/cover
- Importance of follow-up shots and continuing to access the threats
- Speed drills
- Accuracy drills
- Addition of multiple “good guys”
- Target awareness
- Movement drills
- We will provide a BB weapon system and will try to match your EDC to the best of our ability on a first come first served basis. Please email us after registering to let us know the platform you request.
- You must bring 25 small CO2 canisters (available at Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc)
- You must bring 1,000 steel/copper .177 caliber BB’s
- Eye protection is paramount as we will be shooting at steel targets with a high probability of bounce back. Goggles are recommended to prevent bounce back into the sides of standard safety glasses. A facemask or something to cover your teeth/lips and neck are also HIGHLY recommended.
Defensive Handgun Level 1 or equivalent.
You are welcome to bring your own BB gun provided it is a high quality replica type. It does NOT have to be gas blowback. If you have a high quality airsoft, you may utilize it instead, just realize you may not get the same “report of hit” on steel like using a metal BB.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.