- APV - Dayton
March 14, 2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
We will be discussing the cause of violence, some misconceptions around who is violent and how violence spreads, and the different types of violent motivations. If you want to better be able to respond properly in the face of violence, this course will help prepare you. This course will draw from lots of research, various books, and personal experience.
- Violence statistics and patterns
- Gang Violence
- Mental Illness and violence
- Social vs Asocial violence
- The types of violence goals
- How a violent attack plays out
Note taking material, this is classroom based
Venue: Dayton, OH
Dayton Ohio. Actual location will be emailed to registrants 48 hours prior to the class.