- BLADEM - Edinburgh
February 29, 2020
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
About this Course:
Everyone should own a good pocket knife, but even the best knife can get dull and require routine maintenance. This course will help you understand how to keep your valuable tool in top condition.
- Basic knife terminology
- Various metals and their advantages / disadvantages
- Edge profiles and their purposes
- Blade shapes and their purposes
- Handle materials
- Choosing sharpener
- Safely and effectively sharpening your blade
- Locking mechanisms
- Routine maintenance and care
- Your knife (or knives)
- A microfiber towel
- Any screwdrivers / tools required for disassembly
- Any sharpener you have
If you do not have tools / sharpeners we will have them there to borrow. Please do NOT buy a sharpener until you have taken the course.
This is an indoor class.
Open to ages 14+ with a parent in attendance
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.