- DS2 - Edinburgh
September 2, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
If you have taken our Intro to Defensive Shotgun course, you understand how versatile the weapon can be. Now you are ready to continue into learning how to get even more out of your shotgun.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Shooting from multiple positions
- Operating your weapon system injured
- Sling techniques
- Transitioning between your shotgun and handgun
- Shot skipping
You will leave this course with a greater understanding of the shotgun capabilities and greater self-confidence in your ability to deploy it should the need arise.
- Tactical shotgun, pump or automatic, capable of holding at least 3 rounds in a magazine. Gauge does not matter
- No magazine fed shotguns, lever action, or exposed hammer
- Method to carry extra shells (Side saddle preferred… stock saddle, sling strap, belt pouch, etc are all fine).
- Sling. Can be single or two point, and can simply be paracord and duct-tape for this course. As long as it can support the weapon safely.
- 100 rounds of birdshot
- 50 rounds of 00 buckshot
- 50 rounds of slugs
- Ear and Eye protection
If you do not have a weapon, you can use one of ours (simply pay for the ammunition).
- Solid understanding of firearm safety
- Intro to Defensive Shotgun
- Course is open to those 14+ when a parent attends
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.