- DCT - Live Webinar
March 28, 2020
1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is a special LIVE WEBINAR where will be delivering the information in a format easy to understand while maintaining proper CDC recommended “social distancing”.
About This Course:
Unfortunately the United States is not immune to terrorist events within our borders. Anywhere there is a large number of people or vital infrastructure can be a target. Our intelligence communities work diligently to prevent organized attacks, but the solo or small group perpetrator can be extremely difficult to predict.
This course will involve how to provide the best pre-incident protection possible.
Topic covered include:
- History of Terrorism
- Types of Terrorism
- Understanding potential adversaries
- Pre-planning for highest probability attacks
- Developing “hasty plans” during high-stress rapidly evolving situations
- IED awareness and recognition
- Notepad and pen.
- You will need a computer, tablet, or phone and access to high-speed wireless. WiFi is recommended to avoid going over your data limits.
This course is fully applicable for Civilians, Fire Fighters, LEO, and EMS.
This webinar will be utilizing the Zoom webinar platform. Please go to www.zoom.us prior to the class starting and download the Zoom player.
Venue: ONLINE Webinar
Once you register you will receive an email with a link to the webinar platform. If you do not receive that email within 12 hours, please check your junk mail. If you still do not find it, please contact us.