- DCT - Edinburgh
February 17, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
Unfortunately the United States is not immune to terrorist events within our borders. Anywhere there is a large number of people or vital infrastructure can be a target. Our intelligence communities work diligently to prevent organized attacks, but the solo or small group perpetrator can be extremely difficult to predict.
This course will involve how to provide the best pre-incident protection possible.
Topic covered include:
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Understanding potential adversaries
- Pre-planning for highest probability attacks
- Developing “hasty plans” during high-stress rapidly evolving situations
- IED awareness and recognition
- Notepad and pen. The scenarios will be discussed in small group seminar style
This course is fully applicable for Civilians, Fire Fighters, LEO, and EMS.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.