- EDCI - Edinburgh, IN
June 10, 2017 - June 11, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
Why learn one method for the handgun, another method for the knife, and a totally different method of empty hand striking? Why not train to integrate them ALL together…
This NEW 2 day Intensive course will provide detailed hands-on instruction on how to seamless integrate your EDC (Every Day Carry) tools (knife, handgun, flashlight, etc) AND combatives.
Student will learn to integrate and explore…
- Power based Striking applied to stand-up & ground fighting
- Offensive Blade Tactics & Counters
- Handgun applications at extreme close quarters both standing and on the ground
- Baton tactics for single and multiple opponents
- Flashlight integration with Striking & Grappling
- Unorthodox weapons integration (keys, pens, hat, clothing, etc.)
- Integration of all tools (gun, knife, flashlight, etc.) within the force continuum
- Live Fire application & drills
- Pressure Testing of empty hand vs. knife, knife vs. knife, knife vs. gun, gun vs. gun, multiple opponents, etc.
- Open Mind…
- Handgun, Holster, Extra Magazine, Knife, Flashlight & any other true EDC item that you routinely carry
- Ear pro & eye protection
- 200 rounds of ammunition (+ or – depending on how you choose to run certain drills)
- Personal 1st aid (boo boo) kit
*NOTE a wide variety of training gear will also be provided on site for student use.
Solid understanding of firearm safety
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.