- EDCI1 - Edinburgh
October 27, 2018
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
About This Course:
Why learn one method for the handgun, another method for the knife, and a totally different method of empty hand striking? Why not train to integrate them together?
The EDC Series of courses will provide detailed hands-on instruction on how to seamlessly integrate your EDC (Every Day Carry) tools (knife, handgun, flashlight, etc) AND combatives.
This is taught in a 2 part series. EDC 1 focuses on establishing essential skills across the spectrum of fighting tools and fighting ranges. EDC 2 goes more into depth in application and adaptation with pressure testing drills of acquired skills.
Student will learn to integrate and explore…
- Power based Striking applied to stand-up & ground fighting
- Offensive Blade Tactics & Counters
- Handgun applications at extreme close quarters both standing and on the ground
- Baton tactics for single and multiple opponents
- Flashlight integration with Striking & Grappling
- Unorthodox weapons integration (flashlight, pens, clothing, etc.)
- Integration of all tools (gun, knife, flashlight, etc.) within the force continuum
- Live Fire application & drills
- Open Mind…
- Handgun, extra magazine, Knife, Flashlight & any other true EDC item that you routinely carry
- Ear pro & eye protection
- 200 rounds of ammunition (+ or – depending on how you choose to run certain drills)
- Personal 1st aid (boo boo) kit
- *NOTE a wide variety of training gear will also be provided on site for student use.
- Solid understanding of firearm safety
- Open to ages 14-18 with parent attending
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.