- EP1 - Richmond, IN
October 7, 2017 - October 8, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course is designed to give you a detailed introduction to the fundamental skills and procedures required to provide personal protection to your family, friends, and clients.
A few of the fundamentals skills covered:
– Understanding the profile of the principle.
– Observation Skills to detect potential adversaries
– Advance operations and threat assessments.
– Choreography of protection
– Team and solo operations
– Principle control
– Overt vs covert protection
– Transportation Security
– Cover and Emergency Extraction
Although this course is applicable to those wanting to enter the EP career field, it is equally applicable to those wishing to be better prepared to protect their family and friends during travel and routine life.
This is a non-live fire course. All training equipment will be provided. Students should bring a change of clothing to include a a set for training and a business set (can be “Docker” type pants and a polo shirt).
Venue: Richmond, Indiana
This is the private Freedom Precision range.