- EGF - Edinburgh, IN
July 20, 2019 - July 21, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Now that you have a solid understanding of your weapons, it is time to start integrating them into the full spectrum of “Gun Fighting”.
This course will take you above and beyond the normal “shooting” with weapons. This is an advanced movement and fighting course that will integrate you rifle and handgun with hand-to-hand, knife, clubs, while maintaining weapon retention. This course is as much about training your mind as it is about training your body.
If you are civilian and find yourself as the potential victim of a violent crime, do you know how to maintain your composure and do what needs done to survive?
Perhaps you are a law enforcement officer who finds themselves wounded and unable to access their equipment in the normal manner. Can you use alternative weapons, push through the pain, and maintain focus until the job is complete?
Unfortunately most agencies spend very little time in the proper techniques, and most civilians do not have access to training of this nature.
Regardless of your experience, if you could ever find yourself in a life and death situation, this is a vital course for you.
- Good quality magazine fed rifle (AR, AK, etc.)
- Approximately 300 rounds of rifle ammunition
- Rifle Sling
- 2 extra rifle magazines
- Method to carry your rifle magazines (chest rig, battle belt, etc.)
- High quality handgun
- 2 extra handgun magazines
- Handgun holster and method to carry extra handgun magazines
- Approximately 200 rounds of handgun ammunition
- If there is something you do not have, inform us in advance and we can arrange for you to borrow.
- All participants should bring ear and eye protection and dress appropriately for the weather.
- You must have attended Defensive Handgun Level 2, and Fighting Rifle Level 2. (If you are signed up to attend those prior to this event, you may go ahead and register to save your spot)
- Applicable course from another reputable school (or military/LEO) may qualify. Please contact us for details.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.