|Registrationshow details +||$100.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 16, 2018 1:40 pm
Sales End: April 26, 2019 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- FID - Edinburgh
April 27, 2019
6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Many people are familiar with shooting their firearm in the sunlight, but how many have actually shot in pitch dark? Have you become proficient with using a flashlight in combination with your firearms? If you have a weapon mounted light, are you comfortable with manipulating it while firing?
Statistics show many defensive situations call for the firearms to be utilized in low-light conditions. This course will make you comfortable using a light, along with some of the misconceptions about their use.
This course is primarily a live fire course and is equally applicable to those attending their first night course or for those who have taken the eyesight fundamental portion of our low-light handgun.
- Semi-Automatic Handgun
- Holster (NO Serpa Holsters due to insurance regulations)
- 2 Magazines
- Magazine carry method for at least 1 spare magazine
- Approximately 150 rounds of ammunition
- Rifle (or you can borrow a range gun with notice)
- 2 Rifle Magazines
- Approximately 150 rounds of rifle ammunition
- Shotgun (or you can borrow a range gun with notice)
- Approximately 20 rounds of birdshot
- Eye and Ear protection
- Handheld Flashlight (even if you have a mounted weaponlight)
- Please equip yourself as you would carrying during everyday life. No battle belts, chest rigs, etc unless that is how you go the grocery store (police duty gear is acceptable)
Solid understanding of firearm safety.
Any previous MALC firearms course or course at another certified training company which familiarized you with safe range operations.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.