- FID - Edinburgh
May 30, 2020
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Do you have an interest in night vision optics and how they relate to firearm use? Have you ever shot your rifle/shotgun in the dark and seen how the muzzle flash can drastically affect your night vision?
Have you taken our Low-Light Handgun course, but want to expand your ability to fight in the dark?
This course is primarily a live fire course and is equally applicable to those attending their first night course or for those who have taken our low-light handgun course. This will be especially interesting to those who have taken our Fundamentals and History of Night Vision webinar.
We will have Night Vision at the course for you to test.
- Semi-Automatic Handgun
- Holster (NO Serpa Holsters due to insurance regulations)
- 2 Magazines
- Magazine carry method for at least 1 spare magazine
- Approximately 150 rounds of ammunition
- Rifle (or you can borrow a range gun with notice)
- 2 Rifle Magazines
- Approximately 150 rounds of rifle ammunition
- Shotgun (or you can borrow a range gun with notice)
- Approximately 20 rounds of birdshot
- Eye and Ear protection
- Handheld Flashlight (even if you have a mounted weaponlight)
- Please equip yourself as you would carrying during everyday life. No battle belts, chest rigs, etc unless that is how you go the grocery store (police duty gear is acceptable)
Solid understanding of firearm safety.
Any previous MALC firearms course or course at another certified training company which familiarized you with safe range operations.
The use of a rifle or shotgun is optional in this course. You can run the entire course with your handgun, or switch between the weapons. There will be approximately 200 rounds fired in total. You can break those 200 rounds into whatever mix of handgun / rifle / shotgun you wish.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.