- FR(AK) - Edinburgh, IN
July 16, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
You will learn how to efficiently manipulate the AK series of rifles. Close to 100 million of these Kalashnikov rifles have been made throughout the world. Whether you own an AK and want learn how to confidently utilize it for self-defense or simply wish to gain a deeper understanding of its attributes and how it was designed to function, this class is for you.
This AK course will cover the following…
- AK Attributes, field stripping, maintenance
- Efficient loading, unloading, safety manipulation, & proper sight picture for the AK
- Establishing a true battle zero specific to AK sighting system
- Dry Fire Manipulations & Shooting Positions
- AK Shooting Skills & Drills…
- AK carry positions & transitions from both sides
- AK Malfunction Clearances
- 360 degree movement, movement with manipulation, and vertical displacement
What to Bring…
Any AK patterned rifle
3 magazines (any rig or pouch system that allows you to carry the 2 or more extra mags)
Ear pro & eye protection
400 rounds of ammunition (+ or – depending on how you choose to run certain drills)
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.