- FOFMOT - Edinburgh
October 20, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About this Course:
In this course you will have the opportunity to vet your gear, skills, tactics, and mindset in several force on force scenarios. You will have to make real time decisions that affect how each scenario will play out and how you and those around you come out on the other side.
The goal of this course is to put you in as many situations as possible where your problem solving, decision making, and weapons manipulation skills are tested to see how you will react. What you think you will do now, and what you actually do in the moment may be two different things and this course aims to give you as many “free” gunfights as possible so that you know what response you have conditioned and how well you execute it.
The stress in these encounters will not be at the same level as a real life encounter, however it is as close to it as you can get without actually getting in a gunfight. If you have trained and practiced the lessons learned in your training and wondered “How would I do in a real encounter?” this is the class for you! You will find out where your line in the sand is, what you will do, and the consequences (good & bad) of your actions. Discover the Truth about yourself and defensive encounters.
The skills will be applicable whether you are beginning civilian that doesn’t even currently own a gun, or if you are a more advanced student.
- This is force on force with airsoft. You are required to wear eye protection and throat protection, all other protection is optional. Realize airsoft at close quarters will break skin and leave small blood marks. Pain is a very good teacher. If you have to attend an event within a week after this course where you do not want small wounds being shown, cover that area.
- Long sleeves and long pants if you so desire.
- Mehanixwear type gloves if you so desire.
- Males: Cup (groin protection), highly recommended.
- Females: Sports or padded bra, highly recommended.
- Pen and Paper
- Lots of water
- Pack a lunch for this one, no extended lunch breaks due to amount of material to cover.
This a non live fire course.
You should come prepared and willing to put your fears and preconceived notions to the side. This will be a training of your mind as much as your skill.
Open to ages 18+. For those under 18 contact us for details.
Physical Activity Level:
This is a moderate level physicality course. Regardless of your current physical condition, as this course will teach you how to survive. You will be asked to participate only to the level you are able.
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.