- GA - Edinburgh, IN
September 5, 2020
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
About This Course:
Own a GLOCK and want to know how to fully disassemble, clean, repair,and re-assemble?
This course will give you the understanding of the inner workings of one of the most prevalent handguns in the world. You will understand how to identify worn or damaged parts, how to diagnose and fix problems, and how to add after-market parts or modifications.
- Obviously a GLOCK firearm. Model does not matter.
- A pair of needle nose pliers (standard size). Quality does not matter.
- A GLOCK punch or 5/32″ punch.
- A 90 degree dental pick type tool (metal) will be very handy.
- A small hammer
- If you have new parts you would like to install, you may bring them so long as they do not require machining for installations
- We will have loaner tools available for anything you do not have
This course is open to ages 14+ as long as a parent attends.
This course does not give the Glock Factory Armory Certificate (they require us to charge much more). This course is designed for you to work on your own handgun, access issues, replace parts, and become overall more familiar with the firearm.
Venue: Edinburgh/Taylorsville, IN
We are in the same building as Mann Harley Davidson at the other end of the building. This is located in the same general area as the Edinburgh Outlet Mall