- IWL2 - Edinburgh, IN
October 19, 2019 - October 20, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
About This Course:
In today’s world we often find ourselves in areas where we cannot carry a gun, knife, or club. What if you are visiting a city with strict weapon laws, or flying commercially, or travelling to another country? What if you still want to be safe when you can’t carry a weapon?
This course will cover improvised weapons and non-conventional fighting techniques, so no matter where you are, you will be able to find ways to protect yourself and your loved ones.
This is a Level 2 course, and will explore further the topics covered in Level 1 (SRE-3 Improvised Weapons)
This course will cover the following topics:
- “Dirty” Boxing (Panuntukan / Suntukan)
- Fighting with a tactical pen (or any pen / pencil)
- Fighting with a strip of clothe such as a scarf or shemagh
- Finding other weapons in your close proximity
- Use improvised weapons against standard weapons such as knives/guns
- Other Topics only Disclosed to Students
- SRE-3 Improvised Weapons Level 1
- Although this is a physical course by nature, those of all conditioning, physical ailments, or age will be able to complete the course and learn how to better protect themselves
- This course is open to ages 14+ with a parent attending
- Course will run from 10am until 5pm on Saturday, and 9am until 4pm on Sunday
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.