- NSW5(DT) - Edinburgh
November 21, 2020 - November 22, 2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
About This Course:
This is Naval Special Warfare Skills and Drills Level 5 – Defensive Tactics.
In this course you will use everything you have learned in Levels 1-4 to test yourself.
This course will be a mix of combat conditioning, martial combat, and combat shooting. It will be a HIGHLY physical course. Come prepared.
- Handgun, any caliber is fine, but is recommended for you to bring the actual handgun you will be using in a personal defense situation. Semi-Automatic is preferred. You will not be able to do all evolutions with a revolver. (we have handguns available to borrow if you let us know.)
- A holster to carry the weapon like you would in real life. Appendix carry is fine if that is what you are already proficient at using (this is not the class to learn a new holster).
- At least 2 extra magazines (3 total). If you have extras, bring them. It will save you time doing reloads.
- A method to carry your extra magazine.
- A sturdy belt, what you typically wear will most likely work.
- 600 rounds of ammunition.
- Ear protection, type does not matter.
- Eye protection, type does not matter.
- Knee Pads
- Clothing to get VERY dirty (a change of clothes for trip home is suggested)
You MUST have completed Levels 1-4 prior to attending (You can sign up in advance to secure your spot, but if you do not have all 4 prior to attending your fee will be refunded)
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.