- NSW4 (TT) - San Antonio
August 31, 2019 - September 1, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
About This Course:
One of the keys to being able to survive a violent encounter is the ability to maintain a clear head and keep communicating with those around you. Whether it be a teammate, an innocent bystander, or the target you are engaging, clear communication in the heat of the moment is often much harder to do than most people expect. You must be able to work with those around you in a fluid manner to maintain maximum team effectiveness.
Naval Special Warfare members are among the best in the world at engaging forces much larger than themselves, and this stems from their ability to communicate and the extensive drills they run every week.
In this course, you will be shown many of the drills used to create these highly efficient warriors, and how you can use them to further refine your skills. This course will focus on Tactical Teamwork and Communication.
– Rifle (AK, AR, SCAR)
– 3 Rilfe Magazines
– Rifle Sling
– Method to carry your rifle magazines (Vest, Plate Carrier, Harness, Battle Belt, etc.)
– 2 Handgun Magazines
– Holster (no SERPA)
– Method to carry your handgun magazines
– 300 Rifle Rounds (no penetrator tips) and 300 Pistol Rounds. If you bring more ammo you can run the drills multiple times.
If there is a piece of gear you do not have, please let us know and we can likely provide you something to borrow.
Course will run from 10:00am until 5:00pm on Saturday, and 9:00am until 4:00pm on Sunday. We will break for lunch both days.
- Solid understanding of safe weapon handling. Familiarity with both handgun and AR manipulation including reloads and malfunctions.
- YOU MUST HAVE ATTENDED ALL THREE OF THE FIRST COURSES IN THIS SERIES. This is the fourth course of a 5 part series. Please do not register if you have not yet completed the first three courses. All participants who complete all 5 courses will receive a special T-shirt and certificate.
Venue: San Antonio, Texas
Facility location and directions will be emailed to those who register