|Registrationshow details +||$275.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: February 11, 2019 1:00 pm
Sales End: April 27, 2019 12:55 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- PRM-201 - Richmond, IN
April 27, 2019 - April 28, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course is the second in a series of Precision Rifle Marksmanship. This course will provide the knowledge for students to be capable of collecting data on their weapon, optic, and ammunition, and using that data for accurate future shots. The focus is for the student to understand Minute of Angle, mils, and how those are applied in rifle marksmanship. Understanding this is essential when attempting to get 1st or 2nd round hits at varying, long distances, as well as accurate, quick re-engagements. Firing will be 100-500 yards but also dependent on students’ weapon system capability; attention will be primarily on accurate data collection rather than stretching the distance.
- Quick refresher on material covered in PRM-101
- Ballistics, MOA, and Mils
- Zeroing and zero confirmation
- Basic Data Collection; no data book required, notebook and pencil will work fine for now
- Mil hold off; optic with mil or MOA reticle required
Material NOT Covered
- Alternate firing positions; all firing will be from most stable, for most accurate data collection
- In-depth data collection; data book entry, shot calls, etc
- Stress shoots or dynamic drills
- Rifle with sling (.223/5.56 and above recommended but not required. Recommended to use same rifle from PRM-101 due to custom configuration to shooter)
- Optic with a Mil or MOA reticle (required for Mil hold off)
- 2 Magazines
- Magazine carry method for at least 1 spare magazine
- Approximately 200 rounds of ammunition (Match Grade Preferred)
- Eye and Ear protection
- Sand Socks
- Rifle bipod or other front weapon support
- Laser Range Finder
- Spotting scope and/or binoculars
- Tripod (standing/kneeling optic support)
- Shooting mat
- Rain gear
- A solid understanding of your weapon platform and full familiarity and compliance with firearm safety.
- This course is open to ages 14+ as long as a parent attends.
- Must have attended Precision Rifle Marksmanship 101
Venue: Richmond, Indiana
This is the private Freedom Precision range.