- SBA2 - Greenwood, IN
December 15, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
This course is a follow up to SRE-1 Situational and Behavioral Analysis
Once you know how to identify the baseline personalities, and understand the anomalies, you can enhance your skills by understanding the environment and how to search for the anomaly even when it appears to be hidden.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Habitual Areas and Anchor Points
- Assessing Familiarity
- Conducting a Deliberate Search
- Conducting a Quick Search
- When to Conduct the Search
- Distinguishing False Personas
- The Violence Planning Cycle
- Improving Your Systems for Success
If you thought SRE-1 changed the way you looked at crowds, this course will bring it to a whole new level.
- SRE-1 Situational and Behavioral Analysis
Venue: Greenwood, IN
Physical location will be emailed to all registered and confirmed students 24 hours prior to class.