- SRE 3 - Edinburgh, IN
July 11, 2020 - July 12, 2020
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
About This Course:
Sometimes we find ourselves having to travel to areas where we cannot carry a gun, knife, or club.
What if your place of employment won’t let you carry a firearm?
What if we are visiting a city with strict weapon laws, or flying commercially, or travelling to another country?
What if we still want to be safe when we can’t carry a weapon?
This course will cover improvised weapons and non-conventional fighting techniques, so no matter where you are, you will be able to find ways to protect yourself and your loved ones.
This course is part 3 of the Sidney Reilly Experience. Courses 1-4 are standalone and can be completed in any order.
This course will cover the following topics:
- “Dirty” Boxing (Panuntukan / Suntukan)
- Fighting with a tactical pen (or any pen / pencil)
- Fighting with a strip of clothe such as a scarf or shemagh
- Finding other weapons in your close proximity
- Use improvised weapons against standard weapons such as knives/guns
- Other Topics only Disclosed to Students
While this series is labeled as a “Spy” series, the lessons taught are directly applicable for all people in their daily life.
- All participants will receive a free tactical pen
Follow on Courses will Include:
- Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
- Situational Awareness and Behavioral Analysis
- Kidnaping Prevention and Escape
Those who complete the full series will be rewarded with a unique souvenir
- Although this is a physical course by nature, those of all conditioning, physical ailments, or age will be able to complete the course and learn how to better protect themselves
- This course is open to ages 14+ with a parent attending
- Course will run from 10am until 5pm on Saturday, and 9am until 4pm on Sunday
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.