- SWMPA - Edinburgh, IN
November 7, 2020
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
About This Course:
Own a Smith & Wesson M&P Series Handgun and want to know how to fully disassemble, clean, repair,and re-assemble?
This course will give you the understanding of the inner workings of one of the finest handguns in the world. You will understand how to identify worn or damaged parts, how to diagnose and fix problems, and how to add after-market parts or modifications.
- Obviously a S&W M&P firearm. Model does not matter.
- A pair of needle nose pliers (standard size). Quality does not matter.
- A punch kit such as this one from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3jK109y
- A “Hockey Puck” armorer tool such as this one found on Amazon: https://amzn.to/32ZMp3T
- If you have new parts you would like to install, you may bring them so long as they do not require machining for installation
- If you have new parts you would like to install, you may bring them so long as they do not require machining for installations
- We will have loaner tools available for anything you do not have
This course is open to ages 14+ as long as a parent attends.
This course does not give the S&W Factory Armory Certificate (they require us to charge much more). This course is designed for you to work on your own handgun, access issues, replace parts, and become overall more familiar with the firearm.
Venue: Edinburgh/Taylorsville, IN
We are in the same building as Mann Harley Davidson at the other end of the building. This is located in the same general area as the Edinburgh Outlet Mall