- UACF - Muncie, IN
August 25, 2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
About This Course:
We all have fear. To state that you are fearless would indicate you are out of touch with your own emotions. Fear is actually healthy, it helps us understand danger. When we can’t control it, and either ignore it or let it control us….fear becomes our enemy.
This course will go deep into understanding what drives fear, what it is, and how we can control it.
This course will cover the following topics:
- The Emotional Basis of Fear
- How Words Can Impact
- The Physical Aspects of Fear
- Being Challenged versus Threatened
- The Differences between Fear and Anxiety
- Trusting Your Instincts
- The 4 Methods to Control Fear
You will leave this course with a greater understanding of your personal fears, where they derive their power, and how you can better control your response when facing those fears.
This is an intense course with extreme introspective exercises. Expect to be challenged mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Due to the intense nature of this course, it is open to those 18 and over only
Venue: Muncie, IN
Full details provided after registration