- VSD - Edinburgh, Indiana
September 7, 2019 - September 8, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
About this course:
Hollywood portrays gunfights around vehicles all wrong. They show bullets being stopped by doors, cars continuing to function after being riddled with bullets, the hero ducking low behind the dash as bullets tear through the windshield and over his head. The reality is, this is all wrong, and think it is real will quickly get you killed in a real gunfight.
This course is a destructive course where you will see exactly what various rounds due to car doors, door frames, seats, hoods, and engines. You will understand what parts of the vehicle are cover, and how the interior can quickly become your coffin.
This course will cover:
- Vehicle component resistance to penetration from various angles
- Deflection of bullets on various surfaces
- Live fire into and our of the vehicle, including THROUGH the vehicle
- Movement around your vehicle
- Placement of gear on yourself and in your vehicle
- At least 1 extra handgun magazine
- Holster for your handgun and magazines
- 500 rounds polymer jacket handgun rounds such as Federal Syntech or POLYMAXX. https://bulkammostore.com/ Absolutely no copper or steel jacketed ammo.
- 50 rounds standard handgun ammunition
- AR Style Rifle
- At least 1 extra rifle magazine
- 50 rounds standard rifle ammunition
- For those who do not have a rifle, you may do all drills with your handgun.
- Pants and long sleeve shirt
- Goggles (not shooting glasses)
- Dust mask
- Hearing protection
Individuals must have superior weapon handling and safe operation skills. This is an advanced course requiring operation of firearms in tight spaces. You must have superior muzzle and trigger discipline. Individuals will be removed from the course with no refund for multiple safety violations.
Open to 18+ only
Course will run from 10-5 on Saturday and 9-4 on Sunday
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.