- WDH - NW Indiana
July 23, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
About This Course:
As a woman, you know it is important to be able to defend yourself. For many, this includes adding a handgun as a self-defense tool. If you do decide to carry a handgun, it is vital you get the proper training to become more comfortable and skilled.
This course is taught by female instructors who understand some of the unique challenges facing women.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Firearm Safety
- Loading and Unloading
- Choosing a Weapon
- Carry Options
- Proper Stance, Grip, and Presentation
- Drawing from the Holster
- Proper Site Alignment, Trigger Control, and Recoil Management
- Defensive Mindset
You will leave this course with a greater understanding of the handgun operation and capabilities and greater self-confidence in your ability to deploy it should the need arise.
- Semi-Automatic Handgun, Caliber Does Not Matter
- 2 Magazines
- Holster (We have ones available to borrow for most popular handguns)
- Sturdy Belt
- 150 rounds of ammunition
- Ear and Eye protection
If you do not have a weapon or any other equipment, you can use one of ours (simply pay for the ammunition).
- This is a FEMALE Only course.
- No previous courses are required
- Course is open to those 14+ when a parent attends
Venue: Wanatah, IN
Exact location will be sent in an email the day before class starts.