- EP2 - Edinburgh, IN
October 15, 2016 - October 16, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course is designed to give you a deeper look into to the fundamental skills and procedures required to provide personal protection to your family, friends, and clients. This course is taught by a licensed executive protection agent with extensive experience working in hostile environments. Although this course is applicable to those wanting to enter the EP career field, it is equally applicable to those wishing to be better prepared to protect their family and friends during travel and routine life.
A few of the fundamentals skills covered:
– Understanding the profile of the principle.
– Live Fire Training with Handgun
– Firing Around the Principle and in Crowded Environments
– Movement While Firing
– Team and solo operations
– Principle control
– Overt vs covert protection
– Transportation Security
– Cover and Emergency Extraction
- Concealed Carry Semiautomatic Handgun (9mm, 40cal, 45cal)
- 2 Magazines
- Concealed Holster (No SERPA)
- Concealed Magazine Carry Method
- Change of clothes to get dirty on the range
- 600 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Eye and Ear Protection
Executive Protection Level 1
Intro to Defensive Handgun (or equivelant training at another facility)
Intermediate and/or Moving and Shooting (handgun) will be beneficial but not required
This is a physical course, but will be adapted to your physical condition / past injuries
Contact us for any questions
Venue: Edinburgh, Indiana
6077 US Highway 31
Located 0.2 miles North of Tara Treatment Center on East side of Hwy 31.
Located 0.4 miles North of railroad crossing.
Please note….some GPS systems will utilize Franklin as the city versus Edinburgh.